If there is one thing that is foreign to me it is shopping for pleasure. On the other hand, I believe that it is right to honor all those who create beautiful things and give satisfaction to those who see me wearing them.” – Grace Kelly
Today’s feature is our first ‘Tuesday Treasures’ post, which is basically where I get to share some of the lovely things that I find on the net or elsewhere. Today I’ve taken inspiration one of my favourite 1950s icons, and found a whole treasure trove of things inspired by the incredibly glamorous Grace Kelly.
© Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (source – IMDB)
I literally spent hours on this post as I got totally absorbed in all the yummy 50s/vintage/Hollywood products out there. There was so much to choose from!
All of these items you can buy online (see links below). You too can be a Hollywood queen!
1. Lovebirds Bridal Jewellery vintage necklace (£95)
2. Vilencia Marabou stole (£199) from Queens and Bowl
3. Queens and Bowl Minnelli Marabou shrug (£115)
4. Lizzie Agnew wedding dress (from £1,000)
5. Monsoon spot lace gloves (£10)
6. Chez Bec Rachel vintage wedding bracelet (£118)
7. Raffles wedding earrings (made to order, £50) from Queens and Bowl
8. Coast Allure champagne silk dress (£180) from Asos
9. Coast crystal clutch bag (£150)
10. Emberton Grace Kelly style lace shrug from Monsoon (£75)
11. Pearl brooch bridal shoes (£70) from Monsoon
12. John Lewis ivory satin gloves (£12)
13. Chez Bec Astor crystal earrings (£38)
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Tomorrow on the blog we’ve got a real treat from one of our sponsors. Can’t wait to show you all.